"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Flourishes Fun...

Here with another post!  This week Flourishes is debuting their new stamps for July and boy oh boy is it looking like it is going to be another spectacular release!  My card this time is for two Flourishes challenges:  Timeless Tuesday to use embossing and the Flourishes release week sketch challenge




For this card I used the Flourishes set Wreaths of All Seasons and colored the image with my Copic markers (YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99, Y21, Y23, YR31 and E11.  The color choices were based on the patterned paper that I used for the card.  I recently received the papers in a package of goodies I won in a challenge.  Unfortuately, I do not know who produced these lovely papers, sorry about that!   For the embossing I used a favorite Sizzix embossing folder that creates the beautiful lattice pattern the name of which I do not know, again!  As you can see, I stayed extremely true to the sketch.

Thanks for taking a peek...

Supplies:  Cardstock:  PTI Fine Linen & Vintage Cream; Bazzill forest green; PP:  unknown; Stamps:  Flourishes; Dew Drops; Spellbinders Plain & Scalloped Oval dies; PTI Fine Linen Double Stitch ribbon; Sizzix embossing folder

16 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Rosemary this is stunning! I love the embossing, the warm coloring on the wreath and the gorgeous paper...beautifully done!

Stacy Morgan said...

This turned out beautiful! Fabulous job. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Sketch Challenge.

Barb said...

Gorgeous, Rosie! Wow, beautiful colors and love your take on the sketch! Good luck winning those stamps! :)

sheila said...

really beautiful card Rosemary....I love the embossed folder that you used...it works so well with your design.

Shannon White said...

Wow! This is really Beautiful1 Love your Fabulous embossed BG, you wonderful coloring and all that lovely Green! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

craftieodmae said...

WOW! Absolutely gorgeous, love the sketch too!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

So BEAUTIFUL!!~

Elise said...

HEY there, Rosie girl! Saw your name in lights at the JUGS corral this morning - and allz I can say is YEEEEE HAAAAAA! Meanwhile, you're keeping to the light work of MAKING fantastic cards by the millions! This here looks like another winner to me! GREAT JOB and huge congrats sweet girl! THAT card rocked!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful design! I LOVE how elegant that wreath looks! Great job with the sketch challenge!

Scrumplescrunch said...

Soooo Beautiful Rosie.
Smiles:)

Greta said...

You always inspire me, but now I know I HAVE to get some Flourishes stamps! Love this wreath & how you used it for this wonderful card!

Brenda said...

That embossed background, your patterned paper and colouring, it's all so perfect Rosemary!

Robin K. said...

I don't own any Flourishes stamps but you are making me realize I should!!! This is really beautiful Rosemary!

Silke Ledlow said...

Hey GF...this is one gorgeous take on the Sketch and the FTTC! Love all your cards :)!!! Thank you for joining us this week...hugs ~S~

Michelle said...

Love that gorgeous wreath! beautiful floral paper and embossed background! Love it, Rosemary!!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a gorgeous card, Rosemary! I love how you colored the wreath and your embossed background is stunning! Great take on the sketch!