"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Sunday, May 7, 2017

get your happy on!

Hello there!!  Popping in with a quick little card that I put together for a few challenges... Color Throwdown, Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge (great outdoors) and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge (a hint of pink).   Must admit my aqua is more in the green family of aqua than the blue mainly because I thought that Stampin' Up!'s Pool Party had more blue in it than it actually does, lol, but I think that is okay.   Quite awhile ago I purchased the Concord & 9th Fill In Phrases stamp set and it has been sitting in my little work area (my kitchen counter) ever since it arrived at my house.  I finally used it for my card today... YAY!!  The card is pretty self-explanatory.  Solid image stamped in pink, detail image in light purple and the stems and leaves in aqua.  The sentiment was stamped in VersaFine Smoky Gray.   I added some Nuvo Glitter Drops in White Blizzard for some added interest, but you can't see them!  (I think if you click on the photo to make it larger you will, tho!)   I just love the oversized sentiments in the Fill In Phrases set!  I think the one I used is perfect for a birthday card. 
Have a wonderful day...

Supplies:  white and light gray cardstock; stamps:  concord & 9th; inks: , versafine, stampin up! and papertrey ink; nuvo glitter drops


8 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

I love the colors you used and the combination of these flowers and big sentiment Rosi.

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely Rosemary! I think your pool party leaves and stems look perfect with the blooms!

Greta said...

Oh what a happy, modern card, Rosemary!

Emma Williams said...

What a gorgeous card and so beautifully designed! What an adorable layout and those bees, they are just the cutest and coloured beautifully! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

craftieodmae said...

Beautiful card!

Anita in France said...

So pretty and cheery, Rosemary ... love that big sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fun sentiment with your pair of flowers, Rosemary! Just love how you used the challenge colors!!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous CAS card Rosemary! It's so elegant and pretty.
Thanks for joining us at [url=http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/]Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge[/url]
Mandy x