"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Precious Remembrance Shop New Release Blog Hop - Day 1

Hello everyone!!!  Today is an exciting day as the Precious Remembrance Shop design team is having a hop to share a new stamp set available in the PRS store and there is a prize up for grabs.   This new set is called Daily Thoughts and if you are a planner girl then this is definitely the set for you!  However, as you can see from my card you can also make really fun cards with it, as well! You should have arrived here via Helen's blog, but if not you can head to the PRS blog for the complete hop list. Kelly will be your next stop.  When I saw the fun old school cassette tape image in the set I thought about how fun it would be to do some watercoloring with it or even paper piecing.  For my card I just kept it simple and stamped the image in kraft colored ink and then trimmed it out.  The word thinking was stamped in light blue ink in the area where you would write the title.  I stamped the remainder of the sentiment in watermark ink on vellum, heat embossed it in white, trimmed it out and then adhered it to the cassette tape.  I finished off my card with a little light blue doily (from the PRS shop), some kraft ribbon wrapped around the cardstock panel and tied with some white baker's twine and the kraft buttons.  Now that I have shared the details of my card here are the details for the giveaway:

Simply leave a comment to the shop’s blog post and each designer’s blog and show us some love!:)

One lucky winner will be chosen randomly.

To keep updated with our projects, join us on our Facebook , Pinterest , Instagram , & YouTube

Giveaway is open until January 24, 2018 Midnight EST.

Winner will be announce on the shop's blog & social media links (Facebook & Instagram) - follow us to get updated

Your next stop on the hop is Kelly and I know that she will have something fabulous to share.  Here is a look at the full stamp set:


Almost done, lol!!  I'm going to be adding this to the Color Throwdown and Stamp Ink Paper galleries since I used the CTD colors and the SIP layout for my card.  Also adding this to the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge to add a sentiment.



Have a wonderful day and happy hopping!!

Supplies:  Cardstock:  kraft, white; Stamps:  Precious Remembrance Shop; Inks:  kraft, light blue, watermark ink; paper doily:  Precious Remembrance Shop; buttons:  kraft; white baker's twine; kraft ribbon; white embossing powder

19 comments:

Kelly Lunceford said...

How precious is this?!? When I first saw it, I thought you should post it for the current Color Throwdown Challenge! LOL! and that is what you did! Ha ha! Darling!

Kara Lynne said...

That cassette tape brings me right back to the 80s! I love how you labeled the tape and used those colors!

Greta said...

Oh what a great way to use the cassette tape, Rosemary! Love the color combo, ribbon & buttons--just fabulous!

Unknown said...

love that you incorporated this in the CTD! great card!

Helen Gullett said...

Rosemary, your card is very adorable and sweey.
Love the design and colors

Maria said...

Very pretty card with soft colors! Love the blue doily and addition with the buttons and ribbon...so pretty!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the blue doily and your soft take on this stamp set! Super Pretty!

Ann said...

Oh my goodness, love how you used the doily with the cassette tape stamp. So creative! Love this new set.

Tina's Crop Shop said...

Beautiful card Rosemary.. I love how you used the blue doily! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper for our sketch challenge this week!

Janet's Joy said...

Very pretty! Love the kraft and blue.

Betty said...

a doily and buttons - they work so well with the retro cassette - and love the colors, Rosie!!!

Joy Meadows said...

Such a sweet card, Rosemary! I love the colors, the doily, the buttons - well, I guess I just love it all. :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very sweet, I love the pairing with the doily!

LeAnne said...

This is realllly cute! I love the image, but that blue doily caught my eye right away!! So happy you played with the Stamp Ink Paper challenge this week!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh gosh how sweet! I like the cassette with the doily. It gives it a feminine look. Cute accents too!!

ericarose said...

Oh goodness this is so pretty!!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love what you did with that stamp set, Rosemary! The blue doily and kraft buttons looks amazing with the twill ribbon!!

Melissa said...

This is so pretty, Rosemary! I love the soft colors and that pretty doily!

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card! Such a pretty design! Love it!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa