"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Precious Remembrance Shop and Imagine Crafts Blog Hop!


(For my regular Wednesday post on the AJVD blog, please click here.)
Happy Wednesday everyone!  Today and tomorrow the Precious Remembrance Shop design team is teaming up with the Imagine Crafts design team for some fun blog hops showcasing products from both companies!  I have always love Imagine Crafts (Tsukineko) inks and so I was super excited to have this opportunity to work with more of their amazing products for this hop!   The PRS design team was given the opportunity to pick an assortment of products from Imagine Crafts to use for our projects.  I had been hearing about the new VersaFine CLAIR inks and so I made sure to include those in the products I picked.  Can I just say that I absolutely LOVE  the CLAIR inks?   They are fabulous to work with providing crisp images every time!!  For todays cards I used the Totally stamp set and went very masculine for both cards.   There will be an opportunity to win some wonderful prizes and that information will be at the end of my post. You should have arrived at my blog by way of my fellow teamie, Helen's blog.  If you did not, please head to the Precious Remembrance Shop blog for the start of the hop and a complete list of everyone hopping today.

For the first card I used the paint stroke like image from the Totally set to create a pattern somewhat like argyle using CLAIR inks in Morning Mist and Twilight.  I then stamped the word totally in CLAIR Nocturne.   The piece was die cut with a large rectangle die. The little sentiment me/you/us was stamped on vellum using VersaMark watermark ink and embossed in black using Imagine Crafts black embossing powder and then trimmed out.  I adhered the sentiment strip using rolled up glue dots placed behind the embossing so they don't show as much.   I adhered the panel to some gray woodgrain cardstock and then added small, medium and large dots using the irRESISTible Pico Embellisher in Blue Danube randomly to the panel.

For the second card I had to do some surgery on my stamps in order to use them in my mini MISTI.  To start I cut up the sentiment that says that's all! and used each word separately to stamp the sentiment all that! in CLAIR Morning Mist.   The little word you're was part of a stamp that included a line so I simply cut off that portion so I could use just the word.  That was stamped in CLAIR Twilight.  I did not cut apart the stamp that contains the word really, but simply masked off the part of the stamp that I did not need, inked up the word, removed the mask and stamped the word.   The panel was die cut with a medium sized rectangle die and then partially embossed with a star embossing folder.  I sprayed the top portion of the card with some Fireworks in Paris Dusk for a bit more interest.  I stamped one of the stars from the Totally set on white cardstock using Morning Mist, trimmed them out and adhered to the panel.  Some gray baker's twine was tied around the card base and then the panel was adhered.

Now for the information on how to win some fun prizes!!  It is pretty simple... just do the following:

Hop Along and leave us some comments on each blog. 
Like & Follow both companies on Facebook & Instagram 
      Precious Remembrance Shop Facebook & Instagram
      Imagine Crafts Facebook & Instagram
Giveaway is open until May 19,2018. Winners will be chosen randomly. 
Have fun & Good luck!

And for simply doing those three easy things you will have the opportunity to win the either the School Days and Totally stamp sets from Precious Remembrance Shop or a $30 gift certificate from Imagine Crafts!!  Awesome, right?  Now off you go to the blog of Imagine Crafts design team member Steph Ackerman for some more inspiration!

Have a wonderful day and happy hopping!!

Supplies:  All supplies except cardstock, twine, embossing folder and dies are from Imagine Crafts and Precious Remembrance Shop


17 comments:

Jane said...

Oh these cards are just amazing! I have so many boys in my family and am always on the look out for new ideas for creating cards fo them. These two are definitely going into my got to CASE stash.

Unknown said...

What a great color combo!

Greta said...

You are amazingly creative, Rosemary! Absolutely fabulous cards!

CathQuillScrap said...

Lovely cards... love the blue combo.

Nadine Carlier said...

Super cool cards! Love them!

Carole Campanile said...

Oh Rosemary... I love your card! I want to buy the stamp set just so I can CASE the card in multiple colors. ;)

But honestly, I do love the card and the way you used the paintbrush stroke stamp to create the background. Very nicely done.

TFS!!

Kassy's Parlour said...

I love the background you created on the first card! So creative.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two great cards, Rosemary! Perfect with the blue & silver! Especially love the partial star embossing!!

Whimsytouches said...

Love these card. They clean and elegant. I like how used the brushstroke pattern, very cool design.

Melanie said...

Love the first card - very masculine!

Ink Stained Roni said...

Great cards! Love the pattern you made using the swish...very cool looking!

Helen Gullett said...

Rosemary, they are so totally awesome and cool cards!!! Love your designs amd colors.

Sue D said...

Great cards. I like the pattern you created on the first one.

Lisa Elton said...

WOW, what terrific colors on these!! The first card is amazing, what a great design!! Love them all Rosemary!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Love the bold blues you are using here and wishing I had more colors in my stash!!!!!

Anita in France said...

Cool, graphic, stylish, masculine ... these are both deliciously handsome, Rosemary! Hugs, Anita :)

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

What a great duo of cards ! I love the color combo so much !
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]