"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Sunday, July 14, 2019

you are special...

Hello!  Popping in with a super quick post to share a card that I made for Color Throwdown and CAS(E) this Sketch.  It has been a while since I last played along with CTS!   While it would have been fun to use a flamingo on my card  I used my June Spellbinder's small die kit and cardstock in pink, black and gold glitter.   After die cutting all the layers I adhered them together using my Glue Sponge.  Must say that thing works pretty darn good!  Then I cut down a piece of white cardstock and adhered the three medallions.  A piece of black cardstock was trimmed down to be slightly smaller than the card front and was adhered to the card base.  The panel with the medallions was adhered using foam dimensionals and then I added the sentiment (from Simon Says Stamp Delicate Flowers) and the gold sequins. 



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Supplies:  Cardstock:  PTI white, black, SSS pink, MFT gold glitter; Stamps:  Simon Says Stamp; Dies:  Spellbinders; Sequins:  Pretty Pink Posh

6 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Stunning effect with the trio of medallion pieces, Rosemary! Perfect in that color combo!!

Greta said...

Wow--what a beautiful card, Rosemary! Perfect choice for that color combo!

Anita in France said...

Elegant and stylish, Rosemary ... these intricate medallions make such a fabulous statement with all the white space! Hugs, Anita :)

Lisa Elton said...

What an elegant card!!

Kara Lynne said...

Those die cuts are so elegant and a perfect choice for that color combination! Your design is brilliant with the placement matching that of the heart on the sketch!

TK said...

Extremely gorgeous! Great colors, beautiful medallions! I still have to figure out what a glue sponge is... (I might need one)