"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Saturday, March 5, 2022

hang in there...

 A quick post of a card that I made for Freshly Made Sketches and the Altenew monthly challenge for March.  I already posted this card to the Altenew challenge through Instagram and would have posted it to Freshly Made Sketches that way, too, but for some reason I am not able to when I use Instagram.  Anyway, the card is pretty simple and straightforward.

For a few months over a year ago I was getting the Altenew Paint-a-Flower monthly subscription.  When I realized that I was not getting the opportunity to actual make anything with the stamp sets I was getting I decided to cancel.   One of the sets that I did get was PAF Chamomile.  Fun fact about me:  I absolutely cannot stand Chamomile tea.  In fact I do not like most herbal teas.   I stamped the image with Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic markers.  I added a little bit of grounding with a gray Copic and then stamped the sentiment with VersaFine CLAIR Nocturne ink.  I trimmed the panel and some dark gray cardstock for a mat per the FMS layout.  The layers were adhered together and then I attached the panel to my card front with foam tape.  Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!


8 comments:

ddc designs said...

Absolutely gorgeous 💕

Greta said...

Absolutely beautiful coloring, Rosemary! Love this card!

TK said...

We're happy you shared this card because it's very pretty, and kudos for making it back to use it!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Well! your easy peasy lemon squeazy card is absolutely beautiful Rosemary, gorgeous colouring and love your take on the challenge.
Faith x

Lisa Elton said...

You always use the FMS so well and this is no exception! Lovely card, Rosemary!

Kim S said...

What a sweet image and so beautifully colored - and just right with the sketch! LOVE the sentiment you used! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous shading on your vase of blossoms, Rosemary!!

Margie F said...

Cute card.