Hello! Yes, fall is coming. In fact, it is just over a month away. I love fall! It is my absolute most favorite time of the year. The weather can still be a little warm, but not too hot. Just the way I like it. So, I have a fall inspired card to share today. I will be adding it to the following challenges: Color Hues (yellow and orange), Paper Players (fall themed CAS) and Freshly Made Sketches. Let's see what I made.

I used the Tim Holtz/Sizzix Leaf Fragments dies and several different distress sprays (Flickering Candle and Jack-o-Lantern mica spray and Fossilized Amber distress spritz). I sprayed sheets of cream heavy stock with the sprays and then let them dry. I also sprayed the left over sprays in my splatter box with water and then dragged more heavy stock through that. I actually used that sheet for my leaf. Unfortunately, there is more yellow than orange in my leaf. So I added the orange sequins. I did add score lines to the kraft cardstock, but they don't show up in the photo so you will have to take my word for it. Finished with the sentiment. I feel like this card is a bit of a fail, but let me know what you think.
That's it for me. Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day.
2 comments:
Not a fail at all Rosemary, but a real CAS beauty! I can see bits of the orange in the leaf and the trio of orange sequins add perfectly to it! Lovely, lovely card and thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Color Hues Challenge! Marcia (DT) :0)
Rosemary, your card is fabulous! I love the beautiful distressed leav. The orange sequins bring out the orange in the leaf. The sentiment is perfect, too! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!
Post a Comment