"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Saturday, October 10, 2026

Simon Says Stamp Sending Cheer Day 2 Blog Hop!

 Hello, hello!!  I'm so excited to be participating in the Simon Says Stamp Sending Cheer day 2 blog hop!   You should have arrived here from Kim Hamilton's blog.  Head to the Simon Says Stamp blog to get the complete list of blogs on the hop.  And since this is a blog hop there are prizes to be won!!  Leave a comment for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate.   Simon Says Stamp also has an opportunity to receive a free stamp set (see graphic) with any purchase from the Sending Cheer release.  This offer ends on Sunday, October 11, 2026, at 11:59 pm EST.   The complete Sending Cheer release can be found here.  (Compensated affiliate link.  Using my link allows me to earn a small commission at no cost to you.)


Isn't that little hedgehog just the cutest thing, ever?  Today I have several cards to share so let's get started.


First up is a card that I made using the new Simple Trees die set and a sentiment from the Christmas Ornaments set.  I will be sharing a card made with that set at the end of this post.  I used patterned paper from the Simple Stories Vintage Old Fashioned Christmas 6x paper pad.  The paper is thin so I did die cut multiple trees and adhered them together to give them a little more weight.  The little bows and stars were die cut from a matte gold cardstock.   I used my favorite Sparkler Scalloped Frames rectangle dies to die cut the background and adhered it to a dark green cardstock base.  The trees were adhered with a combination of glue and various heights of foam squares.  I finished with the sentiment. 


For this card I used more Simple Stories Vintage Old Fashioned Christmas and used the Wild Berry Vines embossing folder.  I put the paper in on the debossed side instead of the embossed side, but I actually ended up liking how this looked!  I finished with one of the extra trees I had from making the first card and sentiments from the CZ Design Christmastime EZ Strips.  


This card uses the Christmas Ornaments stamp set.  Layering up the ornaments is so simple as Simon Says Stamp has numbered all the layers on the stamp set.  I did do a test run of the ornaments just so I could make sure I got everything correct.  I used the Sparkler Scallop Frames dies, again, and stamped two of the ornaments on the panel.  I stamped the third ornament on white cardstock, trimmed it out and adhered it with thin foam squares.  The fussy cutting was quite easy, but I will be getting the matching dies to make it even more so! I used a multi-liner pen and a ruler to draw in the ornament strings and then finished with the sentiment that I stamped on white cardstock, die cut and popped up.  

Well, that is it for me.  The final stop on the hop is Nora Noll.  You can find the complete release right here.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

35 comments:

~amy~ said...

These are all amazing.

JustCallMeElle said...

Lovely! Thank you for sharing!

Donna said...

Love them all, but particularly the Vintage card w/ the debossed EF. Just lovely!

Shirley Galecki said...

Love your tree cards - Especially the one with the brick in the background. Your designs are so elegant.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful holiday creations.

pattiscraftycorner said...

I love all of your cards. The trees make me think about my Dad and Christmases past. Thank you.

Nancy R. said...

Love the clean and softness in your cards!

MaxExtra said...

i love hte polka dot trees!!

$mart Girl said...

Oooo the embossing is lovely!

lkleback said...

Really lovely cards!

Melissa Leftrick said...

I love these! The trees are my favorite

JanFRN said...

I think the second card is my favourite. It looks simple - until you take a closer look.

Nora Noll said...

Such beautiful Christmas cards!!

Lena N said...

The two cards came out great! I just got more inspiration from you! Thanks for sharing your talent!

Trisha Hill said...

Wonderful holiday cards!

Kathy Dumpert said...

I like the textured background!

Cheryl S. said...

I really like your creation. What drew me in was the textured trees and your choice of colors.

Denise Bryant said...

Such pretty cards! I love the trees and the colorful ornaments!

Dee Earnshaw said...

lovely cards - so creative

GrammaStubbs said...

Love the simplicity of each of these, yet so pretty.

Missy said...

These are lovely!

Celeste Goff said...

What amazing cards!

Kayla Maples said...

I love these cards! The first one looks so simple but elegant!

sharon g said...

I really like the ornaments. The colors are so cool.

Lila W said...

Love your cards. Thanks for sharing.

Cristy Artaz said...

Love those trees! Beautiful!

Bunny said...

I'm with you........I LOVE matching dies. These are very nice. [Bunny]

Janice Stovall said...

I love all three of these cards, but the softness of the second one really grabs me!

Sra. Spitzer said...

Yes, please, to matching dies! Yes, please, also, to more posts from you. Your cards are lovely!!!

Daria Z. said...

Three beautiful CAS cards!

Lynn Chan HJC said...

neat and clean :) so lovely!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such beautiful cards Rosemary, Love the scalloped die, I have to say I love all the cards, but am drawn to the first one, with its lovely trees, bows, and stars. Although, love the embossing on the second paper, and the colourful baubles, told you I loved them ALL. x

Donna Phelan said...

Great cards! Loving those sweet trees and those pretty ornaments! Very Merry!

Tammy said...

Wonderful cards!

ginger said...

Wow, three beautiful cards & each one so different from the other two. Starting with the first, I LOVE your use of pattern paper for the trees & then the addition of the gold metallic bows & stars put them right at home standing on the white scalloped panel. Your second card just wowed me, the soft green tree (you called an extra tree from the first card but it looks intentional and very well planned) the soft debossed background of pattern paper, one word for this one BEAUTIFUL !!! Your third card equally as delightful featuring brightly colored ornaments and again that wonderful scalloped background. I really like that you left two ornaments flat and popped up the yellow one, this allowed each of them to stand out. Beautiful x's three !!!!