"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Monday, August 16, 2010

Another quick post...

This card is for the current City Crafters challenge "I Left My Heart in San Francisco" to use hearts.  I recently bought some American Crafts adhesive backed fabric paper and pulled it out for my card.  I kept things super, super simple.  The fabric paper is pretty cool, but I'm not really sure that I will invest any more money in it. 

Thanks for taking a peek.... have a wonderful day!

Supplies:  PTI white cardstock; SU! Ruby Red cs; American Crafts Adhesive Backed Fabric paper; SU! Hearts & Brackets die & Word Window Punch; EK Success Bracket punch; Ink:  Memento Rhubarb Stalk; Stamps:  SU! Small Sayings

7 comments:

stampingandstitching said...

Gorgeous romantic card Rosemary! Beautiful design and the hearts are cute! The fabric paper is so pretty!

Ros said...

Lovely paper ... very pretty card ... Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB

Elise said...

This card ROCKS, sweet Rosebud! Those hearts look like a reflection of MY HEART, enjoying this wonderful creation! What a super-fun, uplifting piece - wait for it... I *HEART* it!!!!

{And YOU, too, of course!}

Unknown said...

So many pretty hearts.. thank so much for joining us at CCCB!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love the clean and simple look, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

cnelson said...

very pretty! thank you for joining us as CCCB!

velta said...

Oh My..I have really been MIA...you have been busy and in such an artful way...Your last 3 posts are amazing...what wonderfully different ideas you have...makes for great inspiration!!!