"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

CCC #12... If the Shoe Fits....

{for my Shining the Light post scroll down or click here}

Hello!!  Before I get to my card I just want to say how blown away I was by all the AMAZING projects that were submitted for last week's white challenge!  I think it is safe to say that white cards are a favorite with the CAS crowd!   This week the cue word is "shoe".  So many fun directions you can go with this one!   You can find all the details here.  This week our guest designer is the super talented Jenny!




As I was putting together my card I had only one stamp set in mind:  Hero Arts High Heels!   This set is full of super cute high heel shoes and what gal doesn't love some super cute shoes??  I know I do, hee hee!! I went with a light pink, dark pink with a touch of black color combo.  I even did some masking for this card!   One shoe was stamped on the white cardstock using Tuxedo Black ink.  A mask was made by stamping the shoe on Eclipse tape and trimming it out.  The mask was placed over the first shoe and the second one was stamped.  Once I had the stamping done I colored the shoes with my Copic markers.  I stamped the sentiment in dark pink ink and then added the bow. 

Thanks for stopping by....make sure you check out the cards from the rest of the design team: Melissa, Tracey, Jen, Ardyth and this week's guest designer, Jenny!   Can't wait to see what you come up with using this week's cue word!

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who wouldn't love a pair of shoes like that? The bow is stunning, sets it off to perfection.

Kim S said...

Whoever wears the shoes is definitely going to have some fun!!!

Ardyth said...

Girly glamour at its best! Love it!

Canonbury creations said...

Fab shoes Rosie but I'd never survive on those heels! Love your card and that fabulous bow:)
Val x

Jen W. said...

Loving that you and Melissa both used pink high heels with gems and still came up with completely different cards. Awesome!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!

Jenny said...

Well what a great sentiment for a card...love those sassy heels as well :0)
It's great guesting with you lovely ladies this week...what a great challenge and love your card :0)
Jenny x

Tracey McNeely said...

Wish I could wear shoes like that, but not anymore! Love this pink girlie card.

Kelly Griglione said...

Love the colors you used! And how did you tie that perfect bow?!

Martha said...

Rosemary, this made me smile. What an adorable and FUN card! Great job at masking. Love the color combination.

Greta said...

So stylish & cute--wonderful colors--perfect masking! You've done it again, Rosemary--super card!

Elizabeth Allan said...

This is toe-tapping cute!

Brenda said...

Really fun girly card Rosemary! Love that it's in pink!

Judy1223 said...

I immediately thought of that Hero Arts stamo set, too...if only I had it! So glad you reached for it...your pink heels card is totally DARLING!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Clever girl and a beautiful card

Gibmiss said...

Hi Rosie
Fabulous shoes.... Lovely stamp set .....
Hope you are Well....
Hugs sylvie xxx

Michelle said...

Oh so chic!!! Love it, Rosemary!

Benzi said...

Elegant, yet fun, too. Good job masking. I could kill myself on those HIGH heels but I love them.:-)

Jean said...

Love your choice of bright pink and the big black bow! I couldn't walk in these shoes ~ kicking up my heels would be out of the question.

Carol L said...

Those are some mighty cute shoes, and I love the hot pink color! Adorable card!

Bonnie said...

Oh, how I wish I could wear shoes like this! Fun!

Aileen said...

Very girly! Love the large sentiment almost matching the height of those super high heels and the bow is perfectly echoing the bow on the shoes. x