"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Monday, June 29, 2020

a quick post...

Hello!  Popping in with a quick post of a card that I made for the MFT sketch challenge, as well as the MFT color challenge.  I'm also going to add this to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge of anything goes.   The card is pretty simple.  I die cut the image panel using an MFT fishtail flag stax die (cutting off the fishtail end with the straight end of the die) and then stamped it with the MFT Fresh Cut Flowers stamp in VersaFine CLAIR Nocturne ink.  I die cut the butterfly from the Brilliant Butterflies Die-namics set and then stamped it with the two shades of pink from the color challenge.  To bring in the other two colors I cut strips of yellow and green cardstock and adhered them to a white cardstock base.  I stamped the sentiment from another MFT stamp set on the image panel, adhered the panel and the butterfly to finish off the card. 




Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific design Rosemary, this is lovely!

Lisa Elton said...

BTW...CONGRATS on your win at CTS!! I knew it was winner when I saw it!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous outline floral with the strips behind and the butterfly atop! Great take on the sketch, Rosemary!!

Greta said...

Beautiful way to use the colors & sketch, Rosemary! I was just telling myself to pull out the butterflies still unopened in my stash. You've inspired me!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I LOVE the butterfly and what a wonderful way to use the sketch and colours. A Beautiful card Rosemary.
Take care
Faith x

Kathy said...

Rosemary, this is just beautiful! I had the butterfly stamps, and recently was able to get the dies to match. Your card is good inspiration, I hope to make many cards from them. TFS your ideas!

TK said...

Fantastic, Rosemary! Love your use of the colors and design

Anita in France said...

Soooo stylish, Rosemary ... what a fantastic blend of cool graphic in the colour blocks/stripes with the soft elegance of the images ... brilliant! Hugs, Anita :)