"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Friday, March 26, 2021

He is Risen...

 Hello!  Still trying to make some Easter cards and here is another one I got done.  This is for the Revese Confetti Stock Your Stash challenge, as well as the Card Concept and a new to me challenge called Day of the Month Card Club.  I found this challenge through my good friend, Greta!  Both the Card Concept and Day of the Month Card Club challenges feature butterflies.  I pulled out the RC Stained Glass Butterfly stamp and die set and did some Copic coloring using colors from the Card Concept inspiration photo.   The buttefly and the leaves were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink before coloring.  I used the mid sized RC Lacy Scallop rectangle die to cut white cardstock that I stamped with the sentiment from the RC Easter Blessings stamp set.  I then arranged the butterfly and leaves on the panel.  I die cut some purple cardstock with the largest Lacy Scallop rectangle die and adhered that to a white cardstock base.   The sentiment panel was then adhered to that.  I thought about adding some sequins, but obviously didn't in the end.  My card would fall into the clean and layered category at the Card Concept




Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!


8 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

Hi Rosemary! I love the scallop framing layers on your card, gorgeous coloring and layout too. So beautiful, and so happy to see this beauty in the Card Concept lineup. Thank you for playing along!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Stunning in every way Rosemary.
Faith x

Greta said...

Totally stunning card, my friend! Gorgeous coloring & fabulous layers!

Anita in France said...

What lovely colouring on this delicate butterfly, Rosemary ... the dainty scalloped lacey frames complement it beautifully! Hugs, Anita :)

TK said...

Delicate and beautiful, such wonderful coloring -- the brush stroke look is fantastic!

Lisa Elton said...

WOW, this is gorgeous!!

Helen Wallace said...

A glorious card with the bold colours and lovely lacey frames.

papierelle said...

Your card is so beautiful and I like yoor coloring and your card design. Glad you joined aus at DotMCC. Gundi