"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Sunday, July 31, 2022

a quick share...

 Hello!  Hope everyone is well.  Popping in with a quick share of a card that I made for Color Throwdown and Freshly Made Sketches.  I will be adding it to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge of anything goes, too.


Several months ago I was finally able to get the Reverse Confetti Poppies stamp and die set.  I was very popular and sold out for months.  Once I finally got it I still didn't have the time to create with it.  When I saw the Color Throwdown combo and the Freshly Made Sketches layout I thought the main image would work for both.  Super simple and I got to do a lot of stamping!  Something I have been able to do much lately.  The inks are from Pinkfresh Studio.  I finished off the card with tiny blue pearls from Trinity Stamps.



Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!


9 comments:

Greta said...

What a fun, modern card using the lovely color combo!

Lisa Elton said...

Cute use of the sketch and the colors! this is delightful Rosemary. Thanks for reminding me about this set, I've been wanting it too!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

How pretty in that beachy color combo - love it, Rosemary!!

Wanda Cullen said...

I just love the way you used this poppies set (a fave of mine) for the circle elements of the sketch! Beautiful design! Thanks so much for joining us at CTD this week!

Linda Callahan said...

This is such a fun card! Love it! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love how you used the colour mix and the gorgeous dies and stamps Rosemary, a stunning card.
Faith x

Jacquie Southas said...

Such a fabulous clean and modern design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

Jen Brum said...

This is such a pretty card! Il love how you've used the poppy stamps! Love the colours as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Broni said...

What a great combination of the challenges! I love this card! I’m so glad you joined us for this week’s Color Throwdown challenge!