Hello! I'm back with two more cards that I made with products from the Simon Says Stamp Every Happiness release. One card will be heading off to the current Just Us Girls challenge (stencils), as well as the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge. Let's look at what I created. (If you haven't yet, please check out my Simon Says Stamp day 2 blog hop post.)
For this card I used the new Sunflower Meadow stamp set, as well as the Chunky Ovals. I also pulled in a die from the Sparkler Scallop frames set from last month's release. I just love that die set! I stamped the image on the white panel, die cut it and then used two Chunky Oval dies to create the kraft cardstock frame. I adhered the frame, added the little twine bow and then finished with the sentiment from the Sunflower Meadow stamps set that was die cut with the smallest Chunky Oval die.
That's it for me. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!



No comments:
Post a Comment