Hello everyone! September has arrived and fall is not far behind. I have already purchased my first two pumpkins of the season, lol! My card today isn't fall inspired, but rather a little moody. This one will be heading off to Sunday Stamps (a sketch) and the Paper Players (candles). Let's take a look at what I created.

I have had this lantern die from Memory Box for several years now. I don't think it is even still available I have had it so long! When I saw the challenge at the Paper Players I knew I wanted to use it. I also knew I wanted to use the 49 and Market Starlight Dreams papers and ephemera that I have. The Sunday Stamps sketch was the perfect vehicle. I die cut the lantern from two patterned papers from Starlight Dreams: a dark blue and a light gold. I die cut the lantern and candle twice to make both a little more sturdy. I added yellow Nuvo glitter drops to the flame to make it stand out more. Die cut the patterned paper with a PTI Rounded Pierced rectangle die and stamped the sentiment. I added the moon ephemera piece and then my lantern. I finished off the lantern by adding light gold pieces to the top and bottom, the candle and the small floral pieces. Love how it turned out.
That's it for me. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment