Hello! I'm popping to share a card that I made with the SSS/Memory Box Stamptember collaboration stamp and die set called Stay Cozy. This stamp set is so darn cute and it coordinates with the SSS/MB collaboration from last year! So if you were able to get those stamps and dies you now have more options!! Here is a look at the stamps and dies:
Isn't it cute? I just love everything about this set! I was a little crunched for time when I created my card, so I went very simple. I also used the current Freshly Made Sketches layout to help me along! So, I will be sending the card off to their gallery. Let's look at what I created.
I stamped the image in Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with Copic markers and then die cut it with the matching die. I also stamped, colored and die cut the ornaments. I used papers from an older Memory Box pad of plaid Christmas papers for some of the elements from the Freshly Made Sketches layout. I adhered everything to a kraft cardstock base and then added the kraft circle, the snowman and ornaments. The sentiment was stamped, die cut with the matching die and adhered to the card front. Simple, but I like how it turned out.
Don't forget that once these products are sold out they won't be coming back. Grab them while you can. You can find the stamp and die set here and the stamp set here.
That's it for me. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!



No comments:
Post a Comment