"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Saturday, September 12, 2026

Simon Says Stamp/Memory Box Stamptember 2026 Collaboration - Stay Cozy!

Hello!  I'm popping to share a card that I made with the SSS/Memory Box Stamptember collaboration stamp and die set called Stay Cozy.  This stamp set is so darn cute and it coordinates with the SSS/MB collaboration from last year!  So if you were able to get those stamps and dies you now have more options!!  Here is a look at the stamps and dies:


Isn't it cute?  I just love everything about this set!  I was a little crunched for time when I created my card, so I went very simple.   I also used the current Freshly Made Sketches layout to help me along!  So, I will be sending the card off to their gallery.  Let's look at what I created.


I stamped the image in Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with Copic markers and then die cut it with the matching die.  I also stamped, colored and die cut the ornaments.  I used papers from an older Memory Box pad of plaid Christmas papers for some of the elements from the Freshly Made Sketches layout.  I adhered everything to a kraft cardstock base and then added the kraft circle, the snowman and ornaments.  The sentiment was stamped, die cut with the matching die and adhered to the card front.  Simple, but I like how it turned out.  

Don't forget that once these products are sold out they won't be coming back.  Grab them while you can. You can find the stamp and die set here and the stamp set here.


That's it for me.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

TK said...

Adorable! These guys really are cute, simple or not, and your papers are a great match to the feel of this card. Very sweet, Rosemary

Lisa Elton said...

Darling card, Rosemary! Love the plaid!

donna mikasa said...

Love how you showcased that adorable MB penguin (I ordered him today!) and he looks so good with the plaids! Thanks for joining FMS this week!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love that snowman, the papers are just perfect with the great design and colouring. Love this happy card Rosemary. x

JoAnn said...

Adorable little snowman with his ornaments. Your coloring is perfect. The two plaid papers look great with the Kraft. Love your card.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling snowman, Rosemary! I passed on this set since I already have similar ones, plus the MB reindeer die set. Love how you used the set though!!