"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Friday, June 3, 2016

thanks for a great year..

Hey friends!!  Stopping in with a card for a two challenges:  Freshly Made Sketches and Color Throwdown.  The school year is almost over for my two boys and so I made a thank you card for my little guy's teacher.  I used the Reverse Confetti set All Apples as well as the Reverse Confetti set Class Act.   The mini MISTI helped me get a nice dark green impression on my apple.   I really like that little tool and I'm so glad that I finally broke down and got one!  Stamped all the other images and then die cut everything with the matching dies.  The patterned paper matches the green ink I used (both Stampin Up!) and it had cream in it making it perfect for the Color Throwdown challenge.   Cut a piece, adhered it to my kraft card base and then added the little notebook page, apple and leaves.  Super quick, but that is how I like it, lol!!  




Thanks for stopping...

Supplies:  Cardstock:  PTI kraft and cream; Patterned paper:  Stampin Up!; Stamps and dies:  Reverse Confetti; Inks:  Stampin Up! Gumball Green and Crumb Cake
 

15 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I love the fresh happy green you used Rosemary! This is marvelous and I'm sure greatly appreciated!!

Greta said...

You are so good at using sketches, Rosemary, & here's another example! Perfect teacher card using the apple & notebook! It's so nice to finally feel like buying something everyone talked about was actually worth it!

Canonbury creations said...

Love this, Rosie, the apple is fab and the green and white so fresh!
Val x

Unknown said...

I love the colors. Great teacher card.
carriecreationsblog.wordpress.com

Jen Brum said...

Very fun card! I love all of the green! That stamp set is one of my favs!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Nancy said...

I love the green and craft color combination. So fresh! I am sure your son's teacher will love it too!

Karren said...

Fabulous card and perfect for a teacher thank you!

Linda Callahan said...

Lovin' your green apple! Perfect teacher card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

A splash of color said...

Love this card.. the end of the year already can you even imagine how fast time flies.. enjoy the summer.. your card is great.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, what a wonderful teacher card!

Broni said...

Great teacher card! Just perfect, Rosemary! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!!

Greta said...

Congrats on the shout out at CTD!

Martha said...

Rosemary, what a lovely card this is. Love the stamping, colors, and design. Beautifully done!

I also recently purchased the Mini Misti and am loving it. I'm glad I waited until the Mini version was available.

Anita in France said...

Fresh and fabulous, Rosemary ... congratulations on being highlighted at Color Throwdown with this delight! Hugs, Anita :)

Petra Swart said...

What a great teacher card, Rosemary!!!!! Love that beautiful green apple with the wonderful sentiment!!!! The green and white look gorgeous against the kraft base!!!! Really like this a lot, my friend!!!
Hugz