"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

whole lot of lovely...

A really quick post of a card that I finished up today.  I started coloring it a few days ago, got that part done and then had to wait for the matching die to arrive by FedEx.  That came today and this afternoon I got the card made.  I stamped the image in VersaFine CLAIR Acorn ink and then colored with ZIG markers.  Once the coloring was done deepened some of the shadows with a dark brown Polychromos color pencil.    The layout for my card is base loosely on the sketch from Fab Friday.  I used a MFT fishtail flag stax die for the banner and the MFT Mini Scallop Stitched rectangle die, along with an AJVD stitched dot rectangle.  I layered everything on a light gray cardstock base.  The sentiment is from an order MFT stamp set that I stamped and then trimmed into the sections.  I did have them originally arranged on the floral image pursuant to the sketch, but didn't like how that looked and placed them where they are now.   Super pleased with my coloring even if it did give me a horrendous stiff neck!  Going to also post this to the Inspired By challenge.  



Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful coloring Rosemary! This is such a pretty card!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You colouring as always is superb, a really beautiful card.
Faith x

Heather said...

Oh, Rosi, so beautiful! Your coloring is so gorgeous, and what a great take on our sketch! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Anita in France said...

Gorgeous colouring, Rosemary ... such a lovely floral spray ... so pretty! Do hope that stiff neck has eased by now! Hugs, Anita :)

Laurel said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love your coloring! Thanks for playing at Inspired By.

Viv said...

Another wow here, great colouring and now I want that stamp too lol ;) Viv xx