"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Saturday, August 26, 2017

kind... that's you

Hey there!!  Found some time to make another card for the current Where Creativity Meets C9 challenge of anything goes.  I used the color combo for the current Color Throwdown, as well.   I just love the large floral image from Hello Lovely and I knew it would look beautiful done up in the CTD colors.  I used all Memento inks for this one:  Dandelion, Baby Pink and London Fog.   The sentiment is from one of the very first C9 stamp sets I ever bought... Being Classy.  I stamped the "that's you" sentiment in VersaFine Onyx Black and then stamped the kind on vellum using VersaMark watermark ink, heat embossed it in white and then die cut it with the matching word die.  The word was adhered with rolled up glue dots.  After adhering the card I added the baby pink baker's twine.   When I first got Hello Lovely I wasn't sure about the images that you use to fill in the flowers if you don't want to color them.  They are not actually designed for fit within the flower and that makes my "have to stay within the lines" self a little uncomfortable, lol!  But the more I use the images the more I am learning to let go and enjoy going outside the lines!!


Have a wonderful day!!

Supplies:  Cardstock:  PTI white and vellum, SU! Smoky Shadow; Stamps and dies:  Concord &9th; Inks:  Memento, VersaFine, VersaMark; Baker's Twine:  Twinery

13 comments:

Lori said...

So pretty! Love the look of the soft gray outline with the pops of color. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

Broni said...

This is beautiful, Rosemary!! Thank you for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

Greta said...

OK--just address that envelope to me--haha! I've never seen a more beautiful card, Rosemary! I don't know how much longer I can hold off buying that stamp set!

HJ said...

Rosemary, this is a totally beautiful card. I love the soft colors and had to laugh when you said you were a stay in the lines gal. That's me and I think I could adjust to make this pretty card. LOL! Enjoy your Sunday!

Anita in France said...

Gosh, how dreamy, Rosemary ... it's just beautiful in that lovely colour combo ... that outside the lines stamping looks gorgeous ... so deliciously unstructured (and that's coming from a fellow stay-inside-the-lines kind of girl)! Hugs, Anita :)

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love the selective coloring on your background floral, Rosemary! So great with the large die cut sentiment!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Oh, wow, this is so pretty with these colors! Love your card! Always love seeing your creations in the throwdown gallery!

Lisa Elton said...

Wow Rosemary, this is exceptionally pretty! Love the soft washes of color. Beautifully done!

craftieodmae said...

I love this gorgeous card!!!!

Melissa said...

So breathtaking, Rosemary! Love the soft colors. Just dreamy! Thanks so much for joining us in the Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenge.

Lindsey said...

Rosemary, this is SO beautiful! You consistently link up the most beautiful cards for our Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenges. So delighted to have you join us again this month!

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous. These soft colors make me swoon. Thanks so much for joining us over at Where Creativity Meets C9!

Greta said...

Glad the DT agreed that this is a wonderfully gorgeous card! Still the winner to me & I admire it constantly!