"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Spellbinders Holiday Sale!

Hello!  Just popping in to let you know that Spellbinders is having a sale on select holiday products.  The sale runs through September 15th so make sure you check it out!  Click on the banner below to be taken to the sale.


Thanks for stopping by today and thank you if you decide to purchase any products using the above link.  I really appreciate it!  Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

I suppose there's an email somewhere but thanks for the Spellbinders sale notice, Rosemary!! I clicked your link so hope it worked! My goodness, some of that stuff was practically free :)

TK said...

Oh my, shopping again...

Lisa Elton said...

Two beautiful cards Rosemary! I love how wispy and airy they are!