"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Sunday, December 5, 2021

cherish the season...

 Hello!  Popping in to share a card that I created for three challenges and then this morning saw that it will work for another challenge!  Love it when that happens!  This card will be heading to Freshly Made Sketches, Color Throwdown, Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge and the Paper Playe rs challenge.  


As many of you know Spellbinders has lots of stitching dies and I have a few of them.  I created this card using the Sparkling Mandala stitching die.  The mandala is so pretty and I wanted to make another card with it.   The Color Throwdown combo and FMS layout were the perfect vehicles for the card.  Then I remembered that it would work for the SSS Wednesday challenge.  As I am writing this blog post it is Sunday and that means a new challenge posted at the Paper Players.  The theme is winter wonderland and I think my snowflake shaped mandala along with the other snowflakes help it fit the theme.  I love the silver stitching on the pink.   The shiny silver pearl embellishments from Spellbinders provide the perfect finishing touch!   I didn't make my card square... I was in a hurry to get it finished and just went with A2 size since I already had cardstock cut to that size.




Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

12 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Gorgeous card and love the touch of stitching you added!

Megan said...

So pretty!

Lisa Elton said...

Ohhhhh, this is beautiful, Rosemary! I spy a winner here!

Broni said...

Wow! How gorgeous this is!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Color Throwdown!

Greta said...

Adore the pink & silver! You've inspired me to do some more stitching!

Kim S said...

Such stunning snowflakes especially with the stitching and the silver pearls. I love the big pink snowflake accented with the small white ones. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile RIBON said...

Wow! This pink detailed snowflake is absolutely stunning! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! how very gorgeous, love how you put the colours together, the dies are fabulous Rosemary.
Faith x

TK said...

Delicate and beautiful!

LeAnne said...

Just gorgeous! Those snowflakes are stunning, especially in the challenge colors! Thanks for playing with the Players this week with this lovely creation!

Jaydee said...

Your gorgeous card really pops with all that texture and unexpected colors. Fabulous job bringing the challenges together. So glad you shared this beauty with us at the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

laurie said...

Gorgeous! Love the pink. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!