"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Wednesday, December 29, 2021

happy new year!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends!  So hard to believe the new year is almost here!   I have a post up on the AJVD blog and I'm sad to say that this is my last post for AJVD.   I made the hard decision to step down from their team.  All good things must come to an end, right?  Anyway... here is a peek of my last project:


I hope you will head over to the AJVD blog to see what I created.  As always... thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day!

4 comments:

Greta said...

You've been a wonderful AJVD designer, Rosemary! Off to see your final project!

Lisa Elton said...

I saw your finale card, Rosemary and it's fabulous! You WILL be missed on that team!

TK said...

Festive and fun -- great sneak peek!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

So sorry to see you leave AJVD, Rosemary! You always created amazing cards for them!!