"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Sunday, December 25, 2022

Wise Men Still Seek Him...

 Popping in with a card that I made with the Simon Says Stamp Wise Men Still Seek Him die and a very old Hero Arts stamp set called Heavens Rejoice.   I made a card using the die and another Hero Arts stamp set that came out at the same time several years ago and decided I wanted to make another for Christmas.  I never gave anyone the first card I made, and I may keep this one, too!  Take a look. 


The card is very simple as you can see.  I pulled out my favorite red cardstock, Cherry Cobbler, from Stampin Up! and die cut a piece with a rectangle die and the Wise Men Still Seek Him die.  I left all the words in place and added washi tape to the back to keep them in place.   I placed the piece in my stamp positioning tool and stamped the three wisemen and the star using Cherry Cobbler ink.  Then I die cut the words from additional Cherry Cobbler cardstock and gold mirror cardstock.  Those were layered on top of the panel and I finished with a little mirror star on the stamped star.  

I hope that everyone had a lovely Christmas with family and loved ones.  Wishing you a safe and peaceful season.  Thanks so much for stopping by!



5 comments:

TK said...

I have this die and love it however even better in the way that you used it! What a beautiful card, and it's easy to see why you'd keep it for yourself

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A really beautiful card Rosemary, love the Wise Men stamping and the gorgeous words die. The star is perfect. Happy Christmas
Faith x

Greta said...

I'd keep this one, too! Absolutely love this card, Rosemary! Hope you had a lovely Christmas & wishing you a great 2023!

Lisa Elton said...

Keep it and frame it because it's beautiful! Hope you enjoyed a Merry Christmas too!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a beauty with the silhouette wise men and the golden sentiment die cut, Rosemary - love the rich red too! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!!