"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Sunday, July 14, 2024

a masculine card...

 Hello!  I'm back with a masculine card for a couple of challenges:  Color Throwdown and Pinkfresh Studio July challenge.  The colors this week at CTD are navy, terracotta and kraft which said masculine to me.  Part of the challenge at Pinkfresh Studio is to use geometric design elements which also had me thinking masculine.  Let's have a look at what I made.


I did more direct to paper inking using two Altenew Fresh inks in the colors of Navy and Terracotta!  So happy I had those colors.    Once the ink had dried I die cut each piece with a circular and rectangular die (both from Pinkfresh Studio).  I layered them onto a debossed background that has circles on it that my friend, Greta, gave me.  I layered the rectangle flat on the panel and then added layers to the back of the inner rectangle and inserted it into the center.  I then adhered the circle using various layers of foam squares. I finished with the leafy die cut (from Pinkfresh Studio) and a foiled sentiment (Pinkfresh Studio).  Everything makes for a great masculine card or a card for a gal pal who appreciates navy, terracotta and kraft!



That's it for me.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


7 comments:

TK said...

Perfect card, and definitely a great masculine card using both challenges, Rosemary!

Broni said...

So pretty, Rosemary!! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Love the layered of circles, Rosemary - pierced in background and die cut. Perfect for that sprig of leaves!!

Lisa Elton said...

That spray of leaves was a terrific choice for your masculine card! Great job, Rosemary!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! A Super masculine design, but as you say could still be for a Gal. Love the card Rosemary. Love those dies. x

Wanda Cullen said...

Love this great geometric design! Always love seeing your entries in the throwdown gallery!

Greta said...

Oh wow--what a great use of the color combo! I love the dies you used! Wonderful card!