Hello everyone! I'm popping by today to share a card that I made for my niece. She is currently in her senior year at the United States Naval Academy. Along with excelling academically she is an amazing golfer and was name team captain of the USNA woman's golf team! I am so very proud and excited for her. So, I had to make a card congratulating her on this huge achievement. I'm about a month late in getting this card to her as she was named team captain in August, but unfortunately I had to order the Waffle Flower golf dies and then find the time to make the card. I used the current Freshly Made Sketches layout so I will be sending this off to their gallery. Let's have a look at what I created.
Saturday, September 19, 2026
Congratulations...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Wow, that's awesome! A huge congrats to your niece, Rosemary. She'll love her personalized card for sure!
Totally awesome card, Rosemary! I'm pretty sure your niece will forgive you once she gets her hands on this great card. Great colors, great dies!
Post a Comment