"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Saturday, March 9, 2024

bunny kisses...

 Hey there!  Popping in with a card for Color Throwdown and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.  I used a new Simon Says Stamp and die set called Bunny Kisses to create a little scene.  Take a look.


The CTD colors this week are peach, sage and cream.  I focused more on the peach and sage colors, although I do think my peach is more of a pinky peach than an orangy peach.  I used Pinkfresh Studio Coral Berry to stamp the larger (momma) bunny and then Stampin Up! Flirty Flamingo to stamp the inside of the ear, nose and cheek.  The smaller bunny was stamped using Bundled Sage distress ink and the inside of the ear was stamped with PTI's Ocean Tides.  Originally I had the nose and cheek for the smaller bunny stamped in the Ocean Tides, but I changed it to Coral Berry.  I think it looks better.  I used an MFT cloud stencil to add the background clouds using a warm grey ink and then an MFT grass line stencil to stencil in the grass using Bundled Sage.  I used a very light hand with both colors.  The little hearts were also stamped in Coral Berry.  I added little pom poms to the bunnies' tales for a little bit of fun.  The sentiment was stamped, die cut and adhered with thin foam squares.   Simple, but cute I think.  This will be going to one of my great nieces for Easter.



6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is just as sweet as it can be and your great nieces will love it!

TK said...

SO sweet! Love the colors chosen for each of the bunnies, and their sweet cottontails too -- your niece will sure to love it!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet bunny pair and I love the soft scene you created for them, Rosemary!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! Cuteness overload, love the colours you used too. x

Broni said...

This is just precious, Rosemary!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Color Throwdown!

Greta said...

Love the color combo and your adorable card!