"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Saturday, March 23, 2024

He is Risen!

 Hello!  Posting agin, lol!  This time I'm sharing a card for the Pinkfresh Studio March challenge to frame it up.  I will also be posting this to the Color Throwdown gallery and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.   Let's take a look at what I made.


I recently purchased the new Pinkfresh Studio Cherry Blossom stencil and die set.  The concept of having a stencil to work with a die is pretty neat.  I used Pinkfresh Studio inks for the cherry blossoms, leaves and stem.  The die cut super close so you don't have any white outlines left behind after diecutting.  I really like that!  You can also just die cut all the pieces from colored cardstock to layer.  For the frame it up part of the challenge I used the PFS Fancy Oval frame and the Stitched Scallop Rectangle die set.  I die cut the Fancy Oval frame from yellow cardstock several times and adhered them together for more stability.  I die cut the Stitched Scallop rectangle from a very light pink glitter cardstock and adhered that directly to my card front.  I then adhered the oval frame with thin foam strips.  The drop out ovals from the Fancy Oval frame set were also adhered together with a white one on top and then inserted back inside the frame.  I then added the cherry blossom stem to the frame using a combination of glue and foam squares.  I finished with the sentiment from a very old Simon Says Stamp Easter stamp set.  


That's it for me!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Beautifully done, Rosemary! Those cherry blossoms are just fabulous and I like the buttery yellow frame. Are you going to force me to go shopping LOL!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Pretty frame with the cherry blossoms, Rosemary, and I love the double scalloped frame too!!

TK said...

Beautiful frame, beautiful cherry blossoms! This is really pretty, Rosemary

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a delicate and gorgeous card, love the frame and the cherry blossoms. x