"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Friday, March 22, 2024

Simon Says Stamp Be Bold Release

 Hi friends!  Popping in to share some cards I made with a product from the Simon Says Stamp Be Bold release.  Simon Says Stamp kindly sent me the fun Groovy Blooms stencil set.   Simon Says Stamp has recently added opportunity to purchase items in a bundle.   There is the "want it all stamp and die" bundle, the "want it all extras" bundle and several others.  Now, let's take a look at what I made.


For the first card I used Altenew Fresh Inks in aqua shades to stencil the flowers.   Fresh inks in shades of green were used for the leaves.  For the final layer I used some Tonic Studio Nuvo paste in a bright sunny yellow.   The Boho Celebrate die is from another release and was die cut from aqua cardstock and then layered on a white shadow layer.  The sub-sentiment is from an older SSS stamp set.


For the second card I used the third layer of the stencil to create an overall polka dot look.  I used Spun Sugar and Bundled Sage distress oxide inks.  The sentiment is another Simon Says Stamp word die Fancy Hello.  I finished with some clear sequins. 


The last card was made using a strip that was left over from the first card.  Didn't want it to go to waste so I made this fun Easter card that I will send to one of my great nieces or nephew.  I used the bunny from the Simon Says Stamp Hello There Animals and stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored it very simply with Copic markers in gray and aqua.  I used a scalloped border die and cut some aqua cardstock to layer below the strip.  I added the strip and then the little bow that I also colored with Copic markers.   The sentiment is from the SSS Bunny Kisses stamp and die set.   Adding this to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge of Easter/Spring.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Delightful cards, Rosemary! That little bunny is extra cute!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Three fabulous cards with that stencil set, Rosemary - just love how you made one of them with just the dots layer!!

Greta said...

Such great cards, Rosemary! Super fun and creative to use one stencil layer for polka dots! Those sentiment dies are beautiful, too! Love the bunny card--so cute!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Very Spring like and wonderful cards Rosemary, love the designs, great use of the stencils and I love the cute bunny. x

TK said...

Two sweet cards, soft and blissful, ushering in Spring -- nothing better than that!