"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a safe and fun new years celebration last night.  Wow... 2020!  Where is the time going?  I'm kicking off the new year with a post over on the A Jillian Vance Design blog and here is a little peek of my card:


And yes... this one involves lots of sparkle, lol!  But sparkle is perfect for a card celebrating the new year, right?  Anyway, I hope you will head over to the AJVD blog to see the card and to let me know what you think.  Wishing you a very happy and health 2020!

4 comments:

Greta said...

Saw it on IG & it is outstanding, Rosemary! Happy New Year!

Lisa Elton said...

I saw your beautiful card on the AJV blog! Happy New Year!

TK said...

Off to see another one of your wonderful, sparkly creations!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Happy New Year, Rosemary! Looks like a great card to start off 2020!!