"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Sunday, July 25, 2021

foiled butterflies

 Hello everyone!  I'm popping in with a little card I put together the other day using my PinkFresh Studio Small Butterflies hot foil plate, foil from Spellbinders, the colors from Color Throwdown and the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.  The monthly challenge at PinkFresh Studio is to use butterflies so I will be posting my card there, too.  I foiled the butterflies using Aura foil... it is so beautiful!   I then colored three of the butterflies using Copic markers in the CTD colors.  I don't have the matching Small Butterflies die so I just trimmed them out.  I die cut the leafy branch using the Curvy Leaves die set from  PinkFresh Studio from kraft cardstock and then adhered it across my white cardstock panel per the sketch.  I adhered the butterflies and the sentiment.  I finished off the card with Nuvo Crystal Drops in Morning Dew to the butterflies and Pretty Pink Posh Crystal Clear sequins.


I'm also going to add this to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge of out with the old, in with the new as my Small Butterflies foil plate is new and everything else I used is old.




Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!


8 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Oh my goodness, Rosemary, you're foiled butterflies look amazing!! Just love them in those colors and on the kraft branch!!

Lisa Elton said...

So pretty Rosemary! You've combined the colors and the sketch perfectly. The sparkly sequins are a wonderful addition!

TK said...

This is gorgeous, Rosemary!

Jacquie Southas said...

Gorgeous butterflies! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week, Rosemary.

Broni said...

Sooo pretty! Love those butterflies! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

jenni1st said...

Lovely card.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! so VERY Beautiful Rosemary, I wouldn't have thought of butterflies on a leaf die, it looks stunning, love the foil and the colour mixes. LOVE your card.
Faith x

Greta said...

OK--so now this is my favorite! Absolutely beautiful card, Rosemary! Now I want those butterflies more than ever!