"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Happy Wednesday!

 It is Wednesday and it is exactly the middle of September!  Yikes!  Fall will officially be here next Wednesday.  I love fall and with that in mind I have a fall themed card I'm sharing on the AJVD blog today.  I used a new AJVD product in a way that it wasn't actually intended for!  Here is a little peek of my card:


I hope you will head over to the AJVD blog to see my card and find out how I created my little fall basket!  Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Wonderful fall bouquet, Rosemary - so many great details!!

Greta said...

Looks pretty--off to see it!

Lisa Elton said...

Just saw this basket of loveliness at AJVD!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a happy card.
Faith x