"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Saturday, June 11, 2022

believe...

 Hello!  Popping in with a quick post of a card that I made for Freshly Made Sketches and Color Throwdown.  Super clean and simple one!  Here it is:


I used one of the mushrooms from the Greetery Toadstool Garden Botani-cuts die set and the little fiddlehead die from the Greetery Curio: Spring Findings die set.  I die cut the mushroom pieces and the fiddleheads from cardstock and then ink blended on the color using distress oxide inks.  I die cut a circle and blended a little brown ink (I think Brush Corduroy) on the bottom and then adhered my little elements.  The mushroom is popped up with foam strips and the fiddleheads are adhered with glue.  I went through my collection of already foiled sentiments and found this one.  It is a Christmas sentiment, but I thought it went really nicely with my little scene and well... some people think mushrooms are magic, lol!   I adhered everything to a off white cardstock panel and then adhered the panel to a kraft cardstock base.  I finished with tiny green sequins. 



Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

8 comments:

Kim S said...

What a fun mix of elements!! There's definitely magic in that scene! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Lisa Elton said...

Super clean, super simple, super cute!

TK said...

I've never seen such a sweet toadstool, it makes for a perfectly sweet card!

Jen Timko said...

So pretty and that sentiment choice is so fun. Wonderful! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Broni said...

Love it! Definitely magical! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

So pretty with the mushroom and ferns, Rosemary!!

Greta said...

Sweet card!

Cécile RIBON said...

What a super sweet design! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.