"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Friday, June 17, 2022

Spellbinders June Release - Part 2

 Hello, there!  I'm popping in with three more cards using new products from the Spellbinders June release.  As I told you in my previous Spellbinders post this release is huge!   I still have more products to share with you!  (Affiliated linked products listed at the end of this blog post.  Using my links allows me to earn a small commission at no cost to you.  Thank you for your support.)   


This first card uses the new Leafy Sprig die set and a sentiment from the new Just Want to Say... stamp set.  I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches and the colors from Color Hues for my card so I will be posting the card there.   The die set allows you to die cut the leafy sprig, as well as separate leaves.  I cut both from Spellbinders Peridot and Cosmic Sky cardstock and then layered the green leaves on the blue sprig and vice versa.  I used a small rectangle from the Essentials Rectangles die set to cut my two small panels from white and then layered them on the main panel.  The leafy sprigs were layered on top, along with the sentiment that I stamped on white cardstock using VersaFine CLAIR Nocturne ink.  I finished things off with Nuvo drops in Morning Dew.


This card features the new My Sweet Friend dies from the Right Words collection by Becca Feeken.  I'm also using a new embossing folder from the release called Hand Drawn Scallop embossing folder.  I embossed Spellbinders Dahlia cardstock with the folder and then die cut it with an oval die from Becca's Fluted Oval die set.   The words were die cut from Spellbinders Pink Sand cardstock several times and then adhered together.  I die cut a white panel of cardstock and adhered the scalloped oval to this panel.  I added the die cut words and then sentiment from Just Want to Say that I heat embossed in white on Pink Sand cardstock.  I finished with little flowers from the My Sweet Friend die set that I cut from Wild Berry cardstock, layered together and adhered as you see with little leaves die cut from Peridot cardstock.  I also added a little drop of Morning Dew Nuvo drops to the centers of the flowers.  Going to add this to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge


My final card uses the sweet new die set called Sweet Birdie.  I also used the h and i alphabet dies from the May release.  I also used a sentiment from the Just Want to Say stamp set.  The colors for my card are from Color Throwdown so I will be posting this card there.   I die cut all the pieces from cardstock in the CTD colors and then layered everything on a white body.  The sentiment was stamped in aqua ink on Waterfall cardstock.  I die cut the shadow of the letter from Pink Sand and layered on the white letters.  I die cut a small rectangle and layered on all my elements.  I finished with little orange flower sequins.  More Morning Dew Nuvo drops were added to the sequins and the eye of the little bird.

Affiliated linked product list:





Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!


11 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

These are all so colorful and lovely. I'm happy you chose to include our Freshly Made Sketches challenge!

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--3 wonderful cards! I'm always drawn to foliage & just love the freshness of the first card! Beautiful pink card, which you know I love! The last card really stole my heart with the adorable little bird (what patience to put it together!) & beautiful letters without stitching! Definitely winners here!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fabulous trio of cards, Rosemary! Just love the leafy pair, the jumbo sweet and the darling birdie - you've been busy!!

Lisa Elton said...

I always enjoy seeing what you create with the SB dies! These are all incredible!

Karen said...

Gorgeous cards! I love the way you layered those beautiful Leafy Sprigs, and the card design is just wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Lori said...

Beautiful trio of designs! Love that sweet birdie with the multicolored accents. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

_chevron2 said...

this is a beautiful 'take' for the #ctd697!

Nancy said...

Always a pleasure to see what you come up with Rosemary! The doubled leaves in both of our colors was such a great idea! Love those dew drops! Awesome card as are the rest on this post! Thanks for being with us and supporting Color Hues!

TK said...

Pretty array of cards, Rosemary, such interest in each

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You really do make the most gorgeous cards. These are so beautiful and super designs also.
Faith x

Greta said...

Congrats on Runner Up at Color Hues!