"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Tuesday, June 7, 2022

hi...

 Hi... it has been awhile!  I have been creating cards, but unfortunately they aren't anything I can share right now.  Stay tuned for next week!  My blogging friend, Lisa, is a member of the Just Us Girls design team and this week she is the hostess.    It is word week and she chose the word "paintbrush".   When I saw that I just had to pull out my Artful Tulip and Butterfly Burst paintbrush dies from Spellbinders and create something!  

I also used a floral die set from Becca Feeken called Petite Floral Potpourri for the flowers.  The patterned paper is from the Stampin Up! pack called Sunshine and Rainbows.  The sentiment is from Pinkfresh Studio and was hot foiled in back.  I finished the flowers with little white gems from Spellbinders. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day.


7 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I adore your beautiful paintbrush card! Love those rainbow striped bristles and all of those pretty flowers adorning that brush. Great mix of patterned papers, too. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

Lisa Elton said...

Thanks so much for playing along, Rosemary! What a pretty card. Love the cluster of blooms and those extra fun patterned bristles!

Nancy said...

Such a gorgeous card, Rosemary! I adore the paper you have used for each element of this card! Wonderful job with the challenge and thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Carol said...

So clever using patterned paper!!! Very pretty card! Thanks for joinig us at Just Us Girls!

TK said...

Cute! What a sweet card -- can't wait for the coming ones

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Stunning paintbrush with all the flowers, Rosemary!

Greta said...

Love the flowers & leaves cut from the beautiful printed papers! Beautiful card, Rosemary!