"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

hello...

 Hope everyone is having a good week.  I'm popping in with a clean and simple card for a few challenges:  Paper Players (leaves or scarecrow); Just Us Girls (colors of orange, brown and green) and PoppyStamps (anything goes).


I started off by adding orange, green and brown watercolor to a piece of Memory Box watercolor cardstock.  Once dry I die cut the piece several times with the PoppyStamps Fanciful Fall Leaves die set.  I cut a circle from kraft cardstock and embossed it with an embossing folder.  The leaves and acorns were adhered together and I added the bow behind the piece.   The sentiment is from Memory Box and is the Posh Hello hot foil and die set.  I foiled the hello using orange foil on off white cardstock.  The same off white cardstock was die cut with a rectangle die, adhered to a kraft card base and then I added all my elements.   





Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!


11 comments:

Greta said...

Perfect Fall card, Rosemary! Love that you dry embossed the circle!

Lisa Elton said...

Those little leaves and acorns are so cute! This is a wonderful CAS card, Rosemary. So happy to see your card in the JUGs gallery!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful CAS design with the circle focal point, Rosemary! Just love the little leaves & acorns tied with twine!

Claire Broadwater said...

Rosemary, your card is CAS perfection! I love the embossed circle and the watercolored leaves. The little twine bow is so fun, too! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

Carol said...

I love your CAS card with our colors this week! Love your leaves, the acorns, the embossed circle...great card Glad you joined us this week at Just Us Girls Challenge!

Nancy said...

Such a pretty CAS card, Rosemary! I adore this! Thanks for playing at Just Us Girls.

Bobby said...

What a lovely CAS card, Rosemary. I love the embossed circle behind those colorful Autumn leaves. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love the focus of your design into one circle Rosemary - so much detail, colour and texture packed into that corner balanced by an abundance of white space - perfectly CAS. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

TK said...

Beautiful card that shows a little dab'll do ya! Congrats on the win

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a stand-out card Rosemary, it's just gorgeous.
Faith x

Jeanne J. said...

This is so clean and just STUNNING!