"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Saturday, September 10, 2022

love you...

 Hello!  Popping in with a quick share for Color Throwdown, Freshly Made Sketches and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.


This is another super simple card.  I did jazz it up a bit with the some embossing on the front panel.  I used a Simon Says Stamp 3D embossing folder.  I have to be honest and say that while I do like embossing folders I'm not a huge fan of the 3D embossing folders.  I find that I'm spending too much time trying to figure out the right "sandwich" to put together to get a nice embossed image.  I actually had two 3D embossing folders and I broke one trying to figure out how to get a nice embossed image with it!  Anywhoo... like I said this is a simple card.  I stamped the flower and stem image from the Simon Says Stamp Brushed Flowers stamp set using Pinkfresh Studio inks.  I die cut with the matching dies.  The white panel was embossed and then to break up all the white I die cut the seecond panel from light gray.  I stamped the sentiment in dark red ink and die cut it with the matching die.  I assembled the card and then finished with some yellow Nuvo drops in the center of the flower and the red, green and white Pretty Pink Posh gems. 



Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!


7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

It might have been super simple, but it's super cute!

Jen Brum said...

Love this card! It's so sweet! That yellow flower just pops off the background! Love all the coloured gems as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

TK said...

Sweet card, and simply stated!

Vickie Z said...

Great use of the sketch and colors!! Love the collage design- the embossed panel really sets the elements off. So happy you joined us at CTD!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love this, Rosemary - so fresh and cheery! Love your take on the sketch and colors!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! Rosemary, this is sunshine on a card, bright and beautiful and love how you used the sketch. Sorry to have been missing so long.
Faith x

Greta said...

Sweet card, Rosemary--love the dry embossed background!