"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Thursday, February 29, 2024

Birch Press Design Post

 Hello!  Wow, February is over and here in the Pacific Northwest we are ending February on a very wet note, lol!  It just keeps raining!   But I'm not here to talk about that, I'm here to let you know that I have a post up on the Birch Press Design blog today.  Here is a little peek.


I hope you will head over to the Birch Press Design blog.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


5 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

So gorgeous Rosemary - I commented at BPD too :)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A VERY Beautiful card Rosemary, love how you thought it out. x

Greta said...

Already know I love it--off to see!

Lisa Elton said...

Looks like spring, off to check it out!

TK said...

SO beautiful, Rosemary!