"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Monday, April 29, 2024

i'm smiling...

 Hey there!  A quick post to share a card that I made for the April Pinkfresh Studio challenge.  I will also be posting this to the Paper Players and the Simon Say Stamp Wednesday challenge.  Here is what I made.


The Pinkfresh Studio challenge closes soon so I went with a very simple design that uses a sweet little Pinkfresh Studio wreath die for the circle element called for in the challenge.  I also used one of the colors choices:  pink.   The layout is from the Paper Players.   I also used the PFS Curvy Foliage die.  Along with all the white I threw in a bit of gold metallic cardstock.  For the little squares in the back I die cut the PFS Sparkling Diamond cover plate from white cardstock and then die cut individual squares using a small square die.  The sentiment is from a PFS stamp set called Charming Floral Border.  



That's it for me!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness, this is the prettiest take on the sketch at TPP!! Love this, Rosemary. WWCD!!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Rosemary your card is so pretty! I love the touches of pink and metallic gold highlights against the white. Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

Greta said...

Beautiful elements and beautiful card! Great use of the sketch!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Cool sketch and I love what you've done with it, Rosemary!! So many great details and the pretty wreath!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is stunning Rosemary, I love the wreath die, the embossed squares, the leaf die, and the pink and gold make it so elegant and stylish. A fabulous card. x

Cynthia Stevenson said...

This is so delicate and lovely, beautiful card Rosemary. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players.

LeAnne said...

This is just as sweet as can be! I love the layered diecuts, so pretty in pink and gold, but those little embossed squares behind the wreath really make this even more special! So cute! Thanks for playing with our sketch this week at the Players!

Jolanda Johnstone said...

A very delicate and sweet card, Rosemary. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Paper Players this week. Cheers, Jolanda