"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

CCC #34... Easter Blessings

Hello friends!!  Tuesday is here and that means time for a brand new challenge.  With Easter at the end of the month the cue word this week is "bunny".   I can't wait to see all the fabulous clean and simple bunny cards I know are going to hop into the gallery!!  Our guest designer this week is the very talented Jenny!!  And to make things even more fun (if that is possible) we have a fabulous sponsor this week... Cindy Coutts who is offering up two prizes!!!    All the deets can be found here.


So... when I saw the word "bunny" I pretty much thought of only one thing:  to make a card with a bunny on it.  And that is exactly what I did!   My tip this week??  Don't ever be afraid to do the obvious!   I used a simple and classis sort of layout and used only two colors.  To give more interest to the card I decided to make the card a size other than 4 1/4 and 5 1/2... my card is 3 3/4 by 5 1/2.   The images are from the PTI set Tags of Spring.  I stamped the images, then punched them out using a 1 3/4 inch punch and layered them as you see.  The sentiment was stamped and a few white pearls finished it off.

Thanks for stopping by.... make sure you check out the cards from the rest of the design team: Melissa, Tracey, Jen, Ardyth, Judy, Maureen, Meghan and this week's guest designer, Jenny. Can't wait to see what you come up with using this week's cue word!

20 comments:

Ardyth said...

Love your springy fresh colours - can't wait to see them for real! lol!

Kristie Goulet said...

Love your spring colors too!!

Melissa said...

Ahhh, dreamy green and yellow! Love these soft spring colors and the trio of pearls is a pretty accent!

Meghan said...

I love the colours you used and that bunny image is sweet! I had trouble finding a bunny image in my stamp stash!

Barb said...

Beautiful soft colors, Rosie! Love your perfect CAS design too!

Christine said...

How funny with the bunny! Lovely spring card Rosy!
Hug
Christine

Gillian R said...

what a lovely easter card, the colours are perfect for spring

Tracey McNeely said...

Rosie I love your perfectly CAS card. Those tags and the sentiment along with the green and yellow is fantastic.

Judy1223 said...

Now this is a classic Easter card...gorgeous colors, gorgeous layout! I went with the obvious, too...nothing wrong with that! LOVE this bunny card!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful colours, Rosemary, gorgeous soft green and yummy buttery yellow ... and such a splendid design! Anita :)

Canonbury creations said...

Wonderful Easter card Rosie, love the layout, you are ace at design:)
Val x

Greta said...

Love, love, love this card, Rosemary! Bunnies are one of my collectibles, so I have to enter this week. Love the stamps you used & the colors--wonderful card!

Darnell said...

I'm not afraid to state the obvious, Rosemary: your bunny card is classic and beautiful!!

Lisa Lara said...

oh so soft and beautiful Rosi. Hi!

Esther said...

Beautiful, fresh and springy card!!!!! Love the soft palette!!!!

Maureen Merritt said...

This is so pretty, soft and just plain Springy! Love it!

Viv said...

Another 'perfect' card again Rosie :) Viv xx

Bonnie said...

Love those pretty little leaves and the yellow bunny! Great layout and size!

Jean said...

Definitely a classic CAS card ~ fantastic!

Michelle said...

adorable bunny! love the design too!