"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Sunday, April 28, 2013

miss you...

Hello... just a quick post with a card I made using the current Cardabilities sketch. 


I used the My Favorite Things/Lisa Johnson Designs Pretty Poppies stamp set.  I just love that set!  I also used the following MFT dies:  Fishtail Flag Layer Stax; Poppies & Leaves and Leaf Filled Flourish.  I also used my Spellbinders plain and scalloped small oval dies and two different embossing folders.  The ink is Primrose Petals from Stampin Up!.  Adhered very closely to the sketch so not much else to say!

Thanks for stopping by....

Supplies:  Cardstock:  PTI Rustic White; SU! Primrose Petals & Pool Party; Ink:  SU! Primrose Petals; Dies:  My Favorite Things & Spellbinders; Embossing Folders Cuttlebug

12 comments:

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Rosie

I can see why you love this Poppy; it is gorgeous, it pops from the card, adding much energy and movement.
Very, very pretty.
Smiles :-)
Sue

Nat said...

hi :) wow!! wonderful poppy Rosemary! such beautiful texture and colours. totally stunning! :)

stampwithsandy said...

Rosemary, this is just beautiful! I love the color combo, the beautiful poppy and the flourish.

Deepti said...

Beautiful as always :)

Greta said...

Love the sketch & love how you used it, Rosemary! I don't think I've ever combined 2 embossing folders on a card--love it!

Tatiana Yemelyanenko said...

Gorgeous card. Lovely poppy! So beautiful color combination! Thank you for joining us at Cardabilities.

craftieodmae said...

very pretty!!!

Teresa said...

I love all the embossing and really love the stamp that you used! Very, very cute :) Thanks for sharing your card with us on Cardabilities this time...

Anonymous said...

Beautiful sketch and a stunning interpretation Rosemary!
x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful colours

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Stunning card!!! The color combo is just lovely and elegant!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardabilities
Hugs

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous colour combination, Rosemary, the poppy really pops against the cool aqua ... love all the different dimension! Anita :)