"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

CMCC #16...wishing you

Hello, hello!!  Happy Wednesday everyone... are you ready for a new Colour Me...! color combo??  I hope so!! Trememdously fabulous entries for last week's fun, bright color combo.  This week the combo is the soft and subtle combo of pale green, pale pink and medium pink.  Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with using these pretty colors!  All the details can be found at the Colour Me...! blog.

 
For my card I used some fun My Mind's Eye papers in a soft green along with the new Verve stamp set Better Together, as well as the Verve set So Fluttery. The banners were cut using the dies from the Verve die set "Tag It" and the butterfly using the matching Verve butterfly die.   The layout is based on the Viva La Verve week 2 sketch.  I'm also going to pop this into the current Time Out challenge:  Birthdays.  Obviously I didn't go with the "twist" as this is a pretty feminine card, lol!!   I think the sweet little butterfly looks rather pretty with the more grungy dotty image from the Better Together set.  Also popping this into the current Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge:  Winged Things

Thanks for stopping by...please check out the projects created by my fellow teamies Tara, Hayley, Sam, Katie, Brenda and April guest designer, Anita!

Supplies:  Cardstock:  PTI white, kraft and sweet blush; Stamps:  Verve; Dies: Verve & Spellbinder; Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye; Inks:  SU! Calypso Coral & Memento Tuxedo Black

15 comments:

Barb said...

Those colors are so pretty, Rosie! Love your gorgeous take on that sketch!

Canonbury creations said...

Beautiful card Rosie, loving that dotty stamp and the colour combo is fab!
Val x

sandie said...

I lobe this Rosemary, I like the red dotted stamp as the background. Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT

craftieodmae said...

I love this, you always make the most fantastic cards!!!

Deepti said...

I love how you used these lovely colors to create ur lovely card. Today I tried making a card but it went into trash, hope to some with something better next time I try using these colors ;)

Katie Melhus said...

Another gorgeous CAS creation, Rosemary! The graphic dots in the background are so pleasing to the eye, and all your layers just pop right off in yo' face! (In a good way of course!)

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful interpretation of the sketch, cute card!

Robin K. said...

What a great take on the sketch Rosemary!!

Martha said...

Rosemary, this is simply beautiful! I love it!

Anita in France said...

So much gorgeous texture and dimension, Rosemary ... fabulous use of these lovely subtle colours! Anita :)

Sandra said...

What a sweet card! Love the colors and design. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Alrik said...

Very nice card.

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Lovely card! Such pretty muted colours - gorgeous :) Thanks for playing at Time Out.

Greta said...

Love the colors & how you used the sketch, Rosemary! You always inspire me, my friend.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Simply fabulous!