"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

wednesday with ajvd...

Hello friends!!  Popping in on this 3rd day of the new year to let you know that I have a post up on the AJVD blog.  Here is a little peek of my project:


Have a wonderful day... I hope you will take the time to head over to the blog for a look and to let me know what you think.  And if you haven't already done this make sure you get your entry in to win two of the new INKboss Inkpression plates that AJVD recently released.  They are super cool!!  All the details can be found here.

4 comments:

Greta said...

Fingers crossed I win those plates! Love the color combo for your card--off to see the whole thing!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Looks like a gorgeous snowflake, Rosemary - can't wait to check it out!!

TK said...

Beautiful card -- lovely gentle embossing!

Lisa Elton said...

Just checked this one out and might I just say ~ SWOON!!!