"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Monday, April 13, 2020

sending you sunshine

Hello!  It is a brand new week and I have a card to share!  I did some more coloring with my Copic markers over the weekend and the end result was the card I'm sharing today and another card that will be on the AJVD blog on Wednesday.   This card is for the Paper Players challenge (a lovely color combo... my yellow is a little brighter than So Saffron) and the MFT sketch challenge.  Haven't played along with the Paper Players in ages.  Not because I haven't wanted to play along, but mostly because life just gets in the way, lol!  Anyway, I recently got the MFT Floral Fantasy stamp and die set and just had to color it up.  It helped that the shape of the floral image was perfect for the sketch.  After I finished doing my coloring I die cut it with an AJVD rectangle die and adhered it to a white cardstock base.  I didn't use any foam tape as I want this to be very flat so I don't have to put extra postage on it when I mail it out!  I stamped the sentiment using an MFT sentiment set, die cut with a slanted sentiment strip die (by MFT, but no longer available) and then die cut a second one from gray.  They were adhered together and then attached to my card with foam tape.  I finished with a few sparkling clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.




Thanks for stopping by today, stay safe and have a lovely day!

8 comments:

Greta said...

I have that stamp & really do need to use it! Your card is beautiful, Rosemary! Really love the gray leaves!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So Beautiful, a gorgeous card with pretty colours and stamps.
Keep safe and well
Faith x

Lisa Elton said...

Oh gosh is this ever pretty!

TK said...

Beautiful stamp, Rosemarie, but your bright yellow and teal are stunning with the soft grays!

Anita in France said...

So pretty, Rosemary ... you used that colour combo beautifully with this deliciously CAS card! Hugs, Anita :)

Allisa said...

Gorgeous card, love the pop of yellow! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

Jaydee said...

Rosemary the blue and yellow really pop. I love how you ground the sentiment against that gorgeous bouquet of flowers. I know what you mean about life getting in the way of competing in challenges! So glad you were able to share this beauty with us at the Players this week
Jaydee

Anne Marie Hile said...

The colors really pop on the clean layout! So pretty. Thanks so much for joining us over at The Paper Players!