"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Saturday, April 25, 2020

with love...

Hello!  I'm popping in with a clean and simple card for the following challenges:  Freshly Made Sketches, Color Throwdown and Reverse Confetti Stock Your Stash. I just love the Throwdown colors this week, as well as the fun clean and simple sketch from FMS! The Stock Your Stash challenge is to make a card for a mom, dad or grad.  Most of my Reverse Confetti stamps and dies lean more toward mom-type cards so that is what I made.  I used the following stamp sets and dies:  Wreaths Confetti Cuts, Butterfly Blossoms and Mod Floral Stack.  I stamped the little flower cluster from Butterfly Blossoms in Memento Tuxedo Black, colored very simply with two yellow Copics and two dark blue Copics and then die cut with the matching die.   I die cut the small wreath from the Wreaths die set from kraft cardstock twice and adhered them together.  I then die cut a piece of white cardstock with a rectangle die, wrapped it with bright green twine and tied a bow.  The wreath and flower cluster were then nestled in next to the bow.  I used some thinly cut foam tape to adhere the wreath and glue to adhere the flower cluster.   The sentiment (from Mod Floral Stack) was stamped using VersaFine Clair Nocturne and then the panel was adhered to a white cardstock base with foam tape.  I finished by adding a second little bow to the first one and applying Nuvo Crystal Drops in Morning Dew to the center of all the flowers and the little bow.



Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a lovely day!

11 comments:

JoAnn said...

Very pretty with a CAS style. Love the pretty flowers and wreath.

Greta said...

Absolutely love this card, Rosemary! You really are a top designer!

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty take on the sketch Rosemary! This is bright and happy!

Anita in France said...

So prettily CAS, Rosemary ... with lovely texture and dimension! Hugs, Anita :)

Margaret McFadyen said...

Beautiful card 😊

Wanda Cullen said...

Such a sweet CAS design and you totally rocked all the challenges! Thanks for joining us at CTD this week!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I loved this sketch as soon as I saw it and your interpretation is so VERY Beautiful. I Love it.
Keep safe and well.
Faith x

TK said...

Amazing! Petitely beautiful wreath and flowers, and your green twine is perfect!

Kim S said...

This is lovely! The little wreath and flowers is perfect for the sketch - and I love your use of the colors. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Lee Ann Barrett said...

So pretty and feminine! Love that twine- such a gorgeous shade of green. This is a perfect card for mom! Thanks so much for playing along at Freshly Made Sketches!

Cécile RIBON said...

What a delightful floral wreath! I love those fresh colors. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.