"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Sunday, October 9, 2022

beautiful friendship...

 Hello friends!  I'm popping in with a card that I created for the October Pinkfresh Studio monthly challenge, as well as their world cardmaking day challenge.  The October monthly challenge is all about leaves and the WCMD challenge is anything goes.   I pulled out my favorite fall paper pad from P13 called The Four Seasons:  Autumn to help me create my card.  Take a look:


 I used Pinkfresh Studio Essentials Stitched Scallop Rectangle to die cut the patterned paper.  I popped up the frame that is created using foam tape and then inset the interior piece flush on my cardstock base.  I had previously die cut some gold glitter leaves using the Curvy Leaves die set so I die cut additional pieces from patterned paper that coordinated with the main piece I cut.   All the pieces were layered as you see and then I added the little bows tied with kraft colored twine.  I finished with some sequins that also coordinated with the patterned paper.   The sentiment is from a pack of foiled sentiments that was a collaboration between Pinkfresh Studio and Scrapbook.com.  

For some reason I am not able to upload the graphic for either challenge.   Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day.



5 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love the scalloped frame & gorgeous leaves, Rosemary!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is beautiful, Rosemary! Love the way you've framed it!

Greta said...

Love that paper & your card is totally gorgeous! Hope they fix the link up soon!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! Absolutely gorgeous Rosemary.
Faith x

Donna3d said...

So beautiful! I especially like the curvy leaves in gold and red/pink. Kraft is always a warm wonderful base too.