"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Thursday, October 19, 2023

Your Kindness...

 Hello everyone!  Hope all is well in your world.  Popping in today with a card for a few challenges.   One that is closing very soon so I had better get to it, lol!   The challenges are JUGS (pumpkin), Sunday Stamps and Simon Says Stamp (food and drink... pumpkins are food!).   Take a look.


For this card I did something I have done in a very long time.  I colored with Copics!   I also used a stamp set I haven't used in a long time, either.  A Jillian Vance Design's Autumn.  I stamped the pumpkins using Memento Rich Cocoa ink and then colored with Copics.  I left the image in my stamping tool and once I was done coloring, I stamped the image again with VersaFine CLAIR Acorn ink.   I then die cut the image with the matching die.  I pulled out papers from P13's The Four Seasons Autumn pad and die cut them down with rectangle dies.   The branch image from Autumn Pumpkin was stamped with the Acorn ink and then layered on the bottom rectangle.  I used a Copic marker that closely matched the background and used it to color the white rim around the die cut image.  The image was then popped up on the panel with foam squares.  The sentiment is from the Simon Says Stamp Full of Thanks stamp set and was stamped with the Acorn ink before being trimmed down and adhered to the card front. 



Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


10 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like your pink and orange color combo, Rosemary and those pumpkins are adorable! Thanks for sharing this cute card with us at Just Us Girls!

Carol said...

Those eye-catching colors in the background grabbed my attention along with those well-colored pumpkins! What a warm, colorful fall card! So glad you shared it with us this week at Just Us Girls!

TK said...

Darling card! I love that you colored around the pumpkin edges to match the bg paper -- such a great idea, Rosemary

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful trio of pumpkins, Rosemary, and I love the background colors!!

Heather said...

Wow, Rosemary, your coloring on the pumpkins blows me away! They GLOW! Such a great design - love your background layers as well! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fantastic colouring Rosemary, I also the pink with the orange, a stunning card.
Faith x

dj said...

Wowsers!! Pink & Orange...who knew it could look so good together!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "Frame It" sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!!
Deb Horst, DT #SSC320

Stef Perry said...

I love your pink and orange combo, Rosemary, they look beautiful together for your autumn card! And while you may not have used your Copics for a while, you certainly haven't missed a beat in terms of beautiful coloring! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps!

Annette Elliott said...

What a bright and cheery thank you card and fantastic coloring too! Thanks for playing along with this weeks challenge at Sunday Stamps! Rosemary!

Greta said...

Beautiful coloring--the pumpkins glow!