"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Friday, January 5, 2024

sweet winter wishes

 Hello!  I'm back with another card.  What???!!  Two cards in two days!  Haven't done that in a long time, lol!  Anyway, I have a card today for several challenges:  Freshly Made Sketches (layout), Time Out (theme of new), Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge (something new) and Color Hues.   My in real life friend, Greta, is now a member of the Time Out design team so I just had to play along with their challenge.  Here is what I made.


The Color Hues challenge is to use light blue and dark blue.  Couldn't pass that one up and I really like the sketch at FMS so I decided to put them together.   My new item is the cute little tag that I placed my Birch Press Design Felicity Snowflakes on.  It came in a Simon Says Stamp card kit that I purchased in the fall and had never used.  After die cutting the tags and the snowflakes I adhered everything together and then added the white twine to each tag.  I decided to have the center tag sport a bow instead of the way I did the other two.  Thought it looked cute.  Then I had to find a sentiment that would work with the small tags.   I hunted through my supplies and finally found this cute little sentiment set from My Favorite Things called Snowglobe Sentiments.  The size of the sentiment was perfect for the size of the tag.  I stamped it using a dark blue ink on the same light blue cardstock I used for the tags.  I adhered everything to a white cardstock panel and then added light blue gems to the center of the snowflakes and to the sentiment strip.



Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

12 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

CAS and oh so pretty Rosemary! Love those sweet little tags topped with the snowflakes and our challenge colors worked perfectly on this lovely, lovely card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Color Hues Color Challenge! Marcia (DT)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Yes! A wonderful sketch and what a really lovely card you produced from it. Love the blue and the stamps.
Faith x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet trio of tags with snowflakes, Rosemary - great take on the sketch and colors!!

Karen said...

I love these cute new tags of yours! I recognized the sketch challenge right away, and love the Color Hues Colors for the tags! Lucky you, to be a real life friend of Greta's! I'm grateful to "know" her through IG. Thanks for sharing this lovely card with us at Color Hues!

TK said...

What an adorable way to pack all those challenges into one CAS card! Love the simplicity and the tiny cuteness here

Lisa Elton said...

What pretty little snowflakes! This is a lovely card, Rosemary!

Nancy said...

This is darling and lovely too, Rosemary! Those tiny tags are just the best! I love your style! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues and I am happy for Greta too, she is the best!

Greta said...

Love how you put the pretty snowflakes on little tags! So happy you joined us at Time Out!

Karren said...

These snowflakes are so delicate and pretty! Such a gorgeous CAS card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Julie B said...

Great mix of challenges to come up with this design, love your new die for the little tags and the snowflakes are so pretty too. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues. :)

Hannelie said...

I just LOVE everything about this Rosemary! It's CAS and so effective! Thanks for playing with us at Color Hues ♥

Nancy said...

You put all of these challenges together perfectly! I love those snowflakes! Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out Challenges!