"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sweet Peas

Hi Ya!  Here with a card for a few challenges.   The current Flourishes Timeless Tuesday is favorite flowers and one of my favorite Flourishes set is the Sweet Peas so I decided to use that set for the challenge.  I'm also putting this into the Flourishes Bringing Back Beautiful challenge to make a CAS card.  Finally I used the new color challenge from Embellish of yellow, pink, green and kraft.  There is a second part to the Embellish challenge and that is to color your image and so I colored the Sweet Peas with Copic markers (R81, R83, YG03 & YG23)



I stamped the image, colored it and then die cut it using a Spellbinders large rectangle die (2nd largest in the set).  The green cardstock was die cut using the largest die from the small rectangles set.   The corner pieces were die cut using dies from the Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Accents set and then inked with white pigment ink.  I added the bit of bling, but not sure I really like it.  The patterned paper is from the DCWV mat stack Lemon Flower.  

Thanks for taking a peek....

Supplies:   Cardstock:  PTI kraft & white; PP:  DCWV Lemon Flower; Copic makers; Spellbinders dies; Flourishes - Sweet Pea; rhinestones (unknown)

23 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Very pretty!

craftieodmae said...

another gorgeous creation!

Ida said...

Wonderful and so Pretty. Just found your blog and like what I see. I'll be back. Have a wonderful day.

Jenny said...

The distresed trellis bkgd paper is the perfect setting for the sweet peas Rosemary. Fab colouring and such a pretty card :)
Jenny x

Allison Cope said...

Just gorgeous Rosemary! Love the little flourishes on the corners. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Flourishes for Timeless Tuesday!

Christine said...

Lovely flowercard Rosemary!
Christine

farmhouse-story said...

love the distressing-really sweet card,rosemary!

Elise said...

HELLOOOOOO, gorgEOUS! I can SMELL the Sweetpea - this is THAT kind of amazing! YUMMMMMMY work, sweetest Rosebud! I hope you're having a WONDERFUL weekend! xoxo!

Michelle said...

I love the detail swirlys in the corners. The whole card turned out spectacular. Great job!

Michelle

Angelica Turner said...

Beautiful card Rosemary, lovely image and love the distressed edge.

Barb said...

LOVE those colors! Gorgeous card, Rosie!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Love the BG paper with these flowers, and the corner embellishing is the perfect touch!

Brenda said...

Love this card with its distressed edges! That flower image is beautiful!

Pauline said...

Gorgeous, such a pretty image, love the kraft corner and your colouring is fab!

Silke Ledlow said...

Fabbo CAS design Rosemary! Love the embellished edges! Thanks for playing the FTTC with us...hugs ~S~

Michelle said...

So pretty, Rosemary! I LOVE the sweet pea stamp and those lovely die cut corners!

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Fabby creation, love it

Ali x

Greta said...

Just beautiful! Wish I could color! Sweet peas have always been one of my favorites--makes me think of my mom.

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty! Thanks for joining along with Flourishes BBB :)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your take on the colours such a pretty card.

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Wow, I really like the decorative edges you used! Thanks for taking on Embellishes Coloring Color Trends Challenge!

Kathy Jones said...

Gorgeous Card!!! These sweet peas are perfect for CAS and the decorative corners are beautiful!!! Thanks so much for playing the Bring Back Beautiful Challenge!!!

Heather Rogers said...

Beautiful! I love the corners oyu added to the image. Thanks so much for joining use at Flourishes BBB. :)