"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Saturday, November 25, 2017

PTI November blog hop...

Hey there!!  Stopping in with a quick card for this month's PTI blog hop.  We were provided with a beautiful inspiration photo that got me thinking about my Make it Market Mini kit Color Pop: Autumn.   The base of this card actually got started back in the late spring/early summer when I was doing a little bit of organizing of my PTI products.  I decided to die cut all the pieces from the different Color Pop kits that I have and then took it further when I decided to use some of those pieces along with the pre-designed sheets and create some cards.  This card isn't all die cuts, though.  I did do a little bit of stenciling and stamping on the small leaves.  All I had to do was pick out a finished card front that I thought corresponded the best with the inspiration photo and then add my sentiment.   I chose the beautiful word dies from the Especially for You stamp and die set and cut them from gold glitter cardstock.   Adhered them to the card front and then added it to a kraft cardstock base and I was done!  I will also add this to the current Time Out challenge to be inspired by words.





Have a wonderful day and enjoy the hop!!

Supplies:  Cardstock:  PTI kraft, MFT gold glitter; Cardstock panel and die cuts:  PTI; Stamps:  PTI; Dies:  PTI and AJVD; Inks:  red and brown

27 comments:

Julia Aston said...

I like the darker background you used for your pretty array of fall foliage - the script sentiment is lovely in the gold!

Greta said...

What a neat card, Rosemary! I need to do the same thing with my kit, so I'll use it! The additional stamping & stenciling makes a big difference! Enjoy your weekend, my friend!

paperkicks said...

Lovely card, Rosemary!!

Karen said...

Lovely card! Color Pop Autumn is one of my faves. I wish I could get replacement papers for it!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love how you arranged the fall flowers around your sentiment, Rosemary! Great sentiment too!!

Marlena M. said...

Rosemary this is beautiful!!!

Carmela said...

What a beautiful card! Love the dark background and your florals.

Marcia Hill said...

This is so pretty Rosemary! I love your darker background...it really makes everything pop on your card! :0)

Lyn said...

Gorgeous beautiful card, love your colours and the lovely layout

Vikki H said...

Your card has so many contrasts in color to draw the eye all around it! Beautiful job!

Betty Wright said...

Great colors and design!

Joyce said...

Such a pretty card. Love how you used that paper and added more to it.

Dawn Y. said...

So pretty, Rosemary! I love the Autumn colors set against the deep, rich background. ♡

Kelly S. said...

Beautiful! I love the layout and that script sentiment!

Cindy Beach said...

Beautifully done, Rosemary! Love your take on the challenge.

Kathy said...

Like reading your preparation for making this card, it’s wonderful!

Unknown said...

Such deep, rich color. Lovely job!

Tenia Nelson said...

So pretty!!

Kathy Mc said...

You sure dressed up that preprinted sheet from the autumn kit, Rosemary. It’s fun to hop and see how each of us interpreted the inspiration piece. Great job!

sandie said...

A really lovely design Rosemary and perfect colours for an Autumn card. Thanks for joining us at Time Out

~amy~ said...

Such a pretty Fall inspired design.

Vicki Finger said...

I love the color choices you made here and you've got a beautiful card!

Nancy said...

Such a nice fall design! Love the colors!

Anita in France said...

So pretty and elegant, Rosemary ... those blooms and scripty sentiment pop beautifully against the rich autumnal background! So happy to have you playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

TK said...

Great card using your snippets from earlier! Such a great idea to pre-cut some ahead!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the warmth that radiates from this Rosemary, very pretty!

Lisa Lara said...

I love the colors and the font of the word dies just adds an elegance Rosi. I am grateful for "you" and our friendship although my health has kept us from getting together. HUGS.